Friday, September 02, 2005

Dream 1
I'm trapped in a shopping mall with no money walking around with Mourinho, yes Mourinho, looking for a pair of Armani sunglasses.
Conclusion
I was reading an article on BBC sports about Mourinho's biography just before I fell asleep. I was also moaning about not getting that Armani sunglasses that I've wanted since June.
Dream 2
I go online and see an article called "Face it, it's over" Chelsea has been kicked out of the Champions League in the group stages.
Conclusion
I wake up, grab my handphone to see if CFC has messaged us telling us the news. Then it hit me that the matches have not even been played yet.
Alternative conclusion
I obviously have been studying too hard (haha right) and the only thing that I do aside from TV is read about Chelsea until it's gotten into my dreams. If it was a nice dream, I won't mind.
For example, if I had a dream that I was President or Prime Minister of a really stable and prosperous country, or where I married a hot rich guy and had a great career and great kids and lived in a really nice house and I had a beemer and now I know this is going to get way materialistic... (now we know Christine's dream) or where I was floating in cotton candy (I always wanted to know what it feels like to float in clouds) something nice you know.. NOT WEIRD ONES where I can't breathe or something eww-y. Trapped with jellyfish. Thanks Plath.
Smallville has ended. It ended in the same way it started season 1. With a meteor shower and Clark trapped in what looks like the Artic. And a spaceship in the field. It leaves me hanging. What happened to reality TV? Must have fizzled out but not totally because Survivor dunno how many is coming back soon. Not that I'm complaining because we all know that the only thing in the house that I control is the TV and not the computer. We all need a dose of backstabbing and mind boggling numbness to get through the studying. And this reminds me that I didn't manage to finish what I wanted to complete because CRV sucks.
Since we're complaining about TV, CSI, okay now please someone tell me when Greg's hair is going to go back to normal. I miss his ash blond hair.
Studying makes me fatter. Pooh. Keep on munching on whatever there is in the fridge. This wouldn't be a problem becuase it normally doesn't have anything nice to eat but with teacher's day and the cookies and chocolates... Argh! I wanna read a fashion magazine. I wanna do things that don't require thinking, after MATHS THAT EVIL EVIL FIEND HAS FRIED MY BRAIN. actually, it isn't THAT bad. Maybe it's just EVIL. not evil evil. When I don't panic it's ok, the only thing is that I mostly panic when I do math. so yeah. you see how it is.
"Professor Plum, you were once a professor in Psychiatry, specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur."
"Yes, but now I work for the United Nations."
"So, your work has not changed.."
-Clue
This is really funny. Haha. Probably because I'll be revising UN soon.
"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, Chaos, Anarchy.. Now that's fun!"
-The Crow
Of course having chaos would probably shake up my bootiful world.